The Wisconsin State Fire Inspectors Association is currently seeking to fill the office of 2nd Vice President. (The position description for this position can be found below.)
If you are interested in the any of the positions listed below, please submit the following to Assttraining@wsfia.org no later than September 15, 2018.
- A summary of your qualifications for this position.
- A letter of interest explaining the subsequent points:
- Why did you apply for this position?
- How would the association benefit from you being appointed to this position?
- What kind of goals, related to this position, would you have in mind if you were selected?
- If selected for this position, can you describe your strategy for the first 120 days?
If you have any questions please feel free to speak to your area chairperson, or any of the Executive Board members.
Position Description for the office of SECOND VICE-PRESIDENT.
A regular member in good standing elected to a one (1) year term unless reaffirmed by a plurality vote of regular members in good standing attending the Annual Meeting with a maximum of two (2) consecutive years. The Second Vice-President shall:
a. In the absence of the President and First Vice-President, assume and
perform all duties of the President.
b. Assist the First Vice-President as a facilitator of the Annual Conference
and serve on the Conference Committee.
c. Perform any duties assigned by the President on behalf of The